Type of employment: full-time contract
Job description: Outbrain is seeking Milan based Account Manager to join our team.
More specifically, the Account Manager will be responsible for working on all strategic parts of the promoted content and programmatic campaigns to ensure delivery and results for all types of clients (agencies, brands, performance buyers). This includes the full cycle from the planning stages with the client and the Outbrain sales representatives, to the set up and launch, optimisation and performance reporting. In addition, you will be responsible with the sales team in delivering strategic direction to help clients reach and scale their marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
You will be expected to build strong relationships and clear lines of communication with clients and other Outbrain teams and partners.
Experience and qualifications:
– 3 to 5 years’ experience within the digital industry
– Strong understanding of all performance KPI’s including CPO, CPL, ROI
– Strong and verified programmatic background
– Strong Excel skills
– Experience in managing and optimising and upselling campaigns
– Deliver against set performance KPIs e.g. leads, conversions, downloads
– Problem-solve and ability to offer tailored solutions to specific challenges of each client Work smart to meet and exceed goals
– Capacity to manage the whole of Outbrain’s campaign workflow: preparation, upload, kick-off call, follow-up, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
– Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
– Possess a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
– Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
– Ability to proactively influence and work with high profile clients independently and within a team environment
– Fluency in Italian and English
The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative, uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client, with the long-term objective of growing key accounts and reaching performance goals.
Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working with clients and have a commercial mindset, proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
If interested please send CV to email@example.com