Type of employment: full-time contract
Zemanta, an Outbrain company, is seeking a customer- and data-obsessed Customer Success Manager with an advanced knowledge of Italian language. The position is based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. You’ll be working closely with your global colleagues from other offices, including Product, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams. You’ll build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients and partners across the globe. The ideal candidate is an enjoyable and energetic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution.
Experience and qualifications:
– An excellent command of written and spoken English and Italian.
– Great written & verbal communication skills – you will interact with some of our company’s largest clients and partners. It’s important to provide timely, professional customer service while making sure the projects stay on track.
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to lead multiple projects and relationships with little supervision
– Comfortable upselling products to clients and handling contractual renewals/relationships
– Fast learner – you must be able to quickly grasp & learn new technical subjects and be able to explain them to others
– Selfless team player – in this role you will interact with business, engineering, product and clients, representing many different types of personalities and opinions. You must be able to communicate and navigate between parties.
– Basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape and native advertising (0-2 years of experience). Bonus points if you ever worked at a marketing agency or have experience in online advertising especially account or campaign management.
– You don’t need formal technical training/education, but you should be able to grasp technical concepts easily. You should be familiar with terms such as CTR, CPM, CPC, RTB, programmatic, redirect, and ad blocking.
– Strong proficiency in MS Excel; manipulating large data sets (pivot tables are your friend!). You’re comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in spreadsheets, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
– An obsession for detail and strong organizational skills.
– Ambition and curiosity. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team. You get stuff done no matter what.
In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp Zemanta products and start to build key internal and external relationships. You will shadow and support your Customer Success team members and you should feel comfortable navigating our internal systems. You will start communicating with clients, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
After four months, you’ll be proficient in the Zemanta One platform and conduct customer on-boardings, helping clients to get familiar with our platform and services, while highlighting Zemanta’s key features.
After eight months, you’ll manage a portfolio of clients, implementing customer success strategies to improve quality of service and reduce customer churn. Also:
– Analyse data on a regular basis for each client and conduct joint business reviews bringing recommendations on optimisations and scaling opportunities.
– Function as a point person to escalate issues and problems that may arise and coordinate its resolution.
– Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across different regions and time zones, namely with sales (to manage the handoff of clients), operations (to troubleshoot any technical issues and help implement custom solutions) and product (to provide customer feedback on platform functionality and new feature requests)
– Analyse weekly and monthly performance data to identify up-sell opportunities.
– Be an expert on trends and best practices for programmatic advertising.
What we offer is an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognisable brands in the world and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team, with peers from across the world – US, Brazil, Europe, Israel, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering full-time employment with a 6-month trial period.
If interested please send CV to email@example.com