Type of employment: Assunzione a tempo indeterminato / Collaborazione p. iva
Who we are
Tangoo is an independent trading desk who proposes strategies able to combine the Paid Media activities (Display, DOOH, CTV, Digital Audio, In-App, Paid Social), Creative Asset Optimization and Data Analytics Solutions with Strategic Consultancy. All this to deliver a complete service for brands and advertisers to translate the marketing metrics into tangible business results, also in the cookieless environment.
With headquarters in Milan and with important Google and IAB certifications, Tangoo has in mind to conquer Italian and Spanish markets in 2022 and expand to Germany, UK and US to have a stable presence in 2023.
What’s the Head of Sales mission?
We are looking for a promising and passionate high-performing Head of Sales who will assist our Managing Director to make things happen in the programmatic market and meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, by working both on direct clients and agency leads. In this role you will be responsible for evangelizing our independent trading desk with its portfolio of services and technology solutions and building strong relationships to win net new logos.
The Head of Sales will bring his programmatic experience and a solid knowledge of technologies to develop long-term relationships with new leads and convert them into customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and successfully creating and implementing a go to market plan through sales activities.
What you will do:
– Build and implement a go-to market strategy and sales plan for Italy and proactively lead the implementation, forming sales strategies to keep Tangoo competitive and innovative in EU market;
– Win a good number of new prospects to reach sales budgets;
– Proactively develop business on all Tangoo products;
– Deliver high level customer satisfaction through consultancy approach and excellent customer onboarding with your colleagues from customer success management team;
– Accurately forecast future sales and deliver plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace; building and growing sales channels and keeping the pipeline updated;
– Work closely with internal teams to ensure client campaign expectations are clear, on time, and on budget;
– Proactively identify, nurture and close emerging business opportunities with top & mid-market accounts through a combination of phone and face to face sales meetings;
– Work towards self-development through an agile, curious and client obsessed approach.
– Proven ability to meet sales goals;
– 3+ years of digital media sales experience, experience selling in the AdTech industry is a plus;
– Deep relationships with decision makers level and above contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers;
– Strong people management skills;
– Previous technology work experience is a huge plus (Google Marketing Platform, DOOH, DSP );
– Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
– Willing to travel as needed to attend conferences, meet prospective clients or Headquarters
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills
– Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
– Good level of English;
– Proficient in business tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Hubspot etc.)
If interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org