Sede di lavoro: Milano
Tipologia di contratto: CCNL Terziario, A tempo Indeterminato
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for bringing new business to the company.
In this role, you will prospect, approach and create new opportunity business with mid-size advertisers, top brands and agencies, while ensuring goal margins and exclusivity.
Your main market focus will be Italy.
Also, you’ll pursue both individual and team sales objectives set at OKRs and will monitor results, pipeline and activity in a proactive way.
You will be responsible together with your line manager for the definition, creation and follow-up of the new business Sales Plan.
It is your main goal to bring new clients into the network, focusing on selling Awin’s product portfolio.
Esperienza e requisiti richiesti:
To be successful his/her will need to meet the below requirements.
– Previous experience in Sales Area or alike is preferred.
– Good knowledge of the industry, especially of performance/affiliate marketing including different publisher models and technical expertise.
– Passionate and highly motivated about selling/consulting
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge of sales and presentation techniques
– Highly organized and able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
– Well-founded skills in Excel/PPT
– SalesForce use is a plus
Se interessati inviare CV a firstname.lastname@example.org