Workplace: Cologne, London, Munich
Type of employment: full-time contract
Are you always reading up on new digital industry developments? Love to delve into the details on new industry standards? Find the opportunities of the cookieless world fascinating? Then we want to hear from you!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the go-to-market of features and products within the Outbrain supply business working alongside the world’s leading media companies. You will support our commercial teams to understand “what,” “who,” and “when” to pitch Outbrain solutions and “how” to position them based on the customer persona.
The Product Marketing Manager will focus on understanding and articulating the needs of media companies, SSPs, and Outbrain partners. You will work closely with Business Development, Leadership, Account Management, Marketing, Product and Product Management teams to create positioning, messaging and running the GTM & sales enablement processes for new and existing products.
This role has a particular focus on products adressing industry standards, helping our supply partners tackle the most fundamental challenges such as preparing for a cookieless world, core Web Vitals, compliance with industry privacy regulations and how to understand and adapt to the shifting platform & browser requirements around them.
This exciting role requires the ability to understand often innovative and complex industry topics and find ways to effectively communicate them to Outbrain teams and partners. This is a great opportunity to work with our internal knowledge leads on what is set to be industry hot topics in coming years. The role provides the opportunity to join a dynamic team, work on a varied range of new feature launches, define and shape GTM’s and develop subject matter expertise.
– Lead the go-to-market strategy and processes of Outbrain Engage products with a particular focus on – industry regulation, privacy, Web Vitals and Cookieless world
– Define & communicate the value proposition of Outbrain products to global Business Development & Account Management teams
– Provide positioning and communications used within partner meetings and events
– Produce sales collateral and lead sales enablement sessions that support product adoption and usage
– Use data as your driver to support and measure product adoption
– Market intelligence – be the expert on digital, publishing and media industry topics. Including producing points of view on industry topics
– Assist in planning the launch of new feature releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
– Take part in qtrly business planning and product roadmaps, with the opportunity to inform roadmaps acting as the voice of the customer
Experience and qualifications:
– 2-5 years of Product Marketing or Communications experience
– Strong analytic capabilities, both quantitative and qualitative
– Strong written and verbal communicator
– Data-driven with an ability to use data points to define and track success of product launches
– Ability to create compelling sales arguments and collateral with the customer persona in mind (on often quite complex topics)
– Time management skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
– Enthusiasm and thirst for industry knowledge and working in a fast paced and evolving area.
– Strong stakeholder management and cross-group collaboration skills
– Previous experience of running and delivering successful GTM’s of new products/features
– Knowledge of industry regulation, privacy, identity and Web Vitals a plus
– Prior experience of working in the digital publishing sector a plus
If interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org