Workplace: Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Netanya, Paris
Type of employment: full-time contract
Outbrain is seeking a results-driven and highly analytical Growth Manager for our programmatic department.
The Growth Manager will be the ambassador of Amplify for Outbrain’s Programmatic Supply, working with account managers, sales, product, and operations teams globally to maintain revenue growth.
– The Growth Manager will act as the “programmatic ambassador” for internal and external stakeholders while maintaining a deep understanding of programmatic trading technologies and the RTB bid stream.
– Provide performance insights and identify trends through deep analysis, utilizing BI, and a variety of tech tools, and platforms.
– Take ownership of revenue and growth goals and seek new opportunities to increase programmatic activity.
– Be a contributor, from a business and product perspective to the ongoing process of solidifying the technical flow as well as business aspects.
Experience and qualifications:
– 2 years of programmatic ad-tech background – MUST
– 1 year of experience running campaigns on large and known DSPs – Major Advantage
– Experience with Outbrain Amplify or Zemanta DSP – Major advantage
– A highly analytical person who enjoys working with large sets of data, including advanced usage of Excel, Google Sheets, and BI Platforms (SQL – Major advantage)
– Prior experience in client/partner-facing roles from global ad-tech/mar-tech companies – Advantage
– Ability to combine highly technical skills with relationship-building skills to be able to provide both analysis and business insights
– Ability to perform in a multifaceted role – Comfortable in a role that requires a breadth of experience and skill sets, from working with multiple internal teams into presenting Slide Shows to management
– A natural team player who has an inclusive approach but also the ability to make key decisions based on experience
– A self-starter who is able to work independently but also reach out to key stakeholders for assistance
If interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org