Type of employment: full-time contract
Outbrain is seeking a programmatic partnership manager to play a key role in developing strategic partnerships with a diverse set of programmatic partners. As part of the job, you will work with various teams including operations, product, and sales and account services. to help our partners transform their programmatic execution goals and deliver meaningful business outcomes using Outbrain’s RTB solutions.
As the Programmatic Partnership Manager, you will work with DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, and high scale programmatic direct publishers on a global scale in a wide range of programmatic media channels and formats.
– Lead a portfolio
– Facilitate demand and supply streams. Maintain a sustainable and safe revenue to ensure safety and quality for long time partnerships and market image.
– Communication – Nurture existing partnerships. Basic daily\weekly\monthly communication with a partner depending on prioritization (strategic\Income).
– The health of the integration – taking care and resolving problems with the integration. Maintaining a relationship with companies and Platforms that can contribute to greater effectiveness. Work closely with operations, management, product, and engineering teams to unlock the full potential of each partner.
– Business development – developing and engaging with the partner on new opportunities. Building a long-term relationship that is relying on quality content and features.
– Knowledge and Education – Leverage our knowledge and connections to build strategic relationships that expand Outbrain’s influence across the Programmatic ecosystem.
– Analysis – Provide technical analysis of each partner and find ways to optimize for better performance.
– Visibility – to clients, internally and of data.
Experience and qualifications:
– Relevant former experience in programmatic advertising as an account/partnership manager (around 3 years)
– Ad-tech background
– Prior experience in businesses that have developed and operated successful digital ad tech products.
– Understanding of programmatic marketplaces
– Understands the metrics and levers involved in scaling the offering while having the passion and ability to build a sustainable framework with the ability to instruct others in the organization.
– Programmatic Native and video background in ad-tech – a must
– Ability to perform in a multifaceted role – Comfortable in a role that requires a breadth of experience and skill-sets. Will be working with teams of a variety of functions.
– Experience in building and managing relationships at a significant scale with both external partners, and with internal teams, both local and international.
– A technical individual with analytic skills, SQL an advantage.
– Fluent and proficient in English (verbal and writing)
– A strong, trustworthy character with the ability to inspire team members to think outside the box and view the world differently. An energetic and engaging figure that people enjoy working with.
– A natural team player who has an inclusive approach but also the ability to make key decisions based on experience
– A self-starter who is able to work independently but also reach out to key stakeholders for assistance.
– Excellent time – management and organizational skills
– Energetic, hungry, smart, organized, collaborative, transparent, down-to-earth, highly-motivated, entrepreneurial, high integrity, passionate, accountable, disciplined, detailed, a problem-solver, results-focused and a ‘can do’ attitude.
The ideal candidate is analytical, communicative, service-oriented, and a problem-solver, who works well independently and as part of a team and uses his\her skills and creativity to tailor the right solution for each partner with the objective of accelerating and growing key accounts.
If interested please send CV to email@example.com