Sede di lavoro: Milano
Tipologia di contratto: tempo indeterminato
As Publisher Support, you are responsible for delivering a wide variety of tasks and processes related to all Tradedoubler partners. A typical day would involve responding to incoming enquiries, troubleshooting issues to reach a resolution, or escalating to other internal departments in order to fully resolve a more complex query.
Publisher Support reports directly to the Senior Partnership Development manager, within the the Partnership Development team and works closely with Sales and Delivery teams to continuously provide the best possible publisher and traffic mix for the programs in Tradedoubler portfolio.
– First line of support: responding to enquiries from Tradedoubler partners and colleagues within agreed SLA’s.
_ Resolve enquiries in an efficient and professional manner, whilst maintaining quality.
– Keep the requester updated on query progress, whilst owning the process end to end and liaising with internal departments to fully resolve the enquiry.
– Ensure all support requests received via email, telephone and instant messaging are logged in the Microsoft Teams CRM system, with correct category and duration annotated.
– Complete a variety of operational processes and tasks, requiring keen attention to detail and accuracy.
– Build relationships with regular contacts, identify commercial opportunities and carry out structured business development activities.
– Feedback any important information to the Partnership Development Team
– Create and update partner reports based on Tradedoublers KPIs and make recommendations for business growth
– Align with Delivery team to make sure that all support tasks are efficiently deployed to Partners and Clients.
Esperienza e requisiti richiesti:
– Knowledge of online marketing and good commercial awareness
– Organizational and multi-tasking skills with good time management attitude; able to meet tight deadlines and cope well with an intense workload during peak times.
– Fluent in written and spoken Italian
– Fluent in written and spoken English – suitable for business use
– Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel in particular)
– Working in team is an essential part of the role
– Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
– Solution oriented with problem solving skills
Se interessati inviare CV a firstname.lastname@example.org