Type of employment: full-time contract
Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial Sales professional? Can you become an evangelist for Outbrain in Italy?
If you can demonstrate both of the above, then we would love to speak to you as we expand our Italian Sales team.
Outbrain is the leading content recommendation platform that powers personalized recommendations on most of the leading publisher websites online with a full funnel suite of solutions. In Italy, we are working with the likes of Il Fatto Quotidiano, Sky, Hearst, Il Sole 24 Ore and many others. As an Enterprise Sales Managers, you would sell our media solutions to Direct Brands in alignment with the Agency Sales, both on an Italian and global scale.
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, team player, are just some of the attributes that make you an ideal “Outbrainer”. You must be a strong relations-maker with the ability to move prospects consistently through to closing.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related bonus, free lunches & gym subsidy!
– On the outside: as an integral member of the Italian Sales Team, you would drive the relationships with mostly Enterprise direct brands managed by media agencies, with a consultative approach and a customer-centric vision. You would be responsible of creating and maintaining trusted contacts with both new business clients and already active ones, overseeing the entire process from the hunting stage. External evangelism on content recommendations and native advertising across your portfolio of direct Brands and the digital industry would be among your daily tasks.
– On the inside: Collaboration, Accountability, Transparency and Trust would be your pillars. You would work very closely with the Agency Sales who will become your business partners, with the common goal of granting the highest service level and satisfaction to our clients. As part of a biggest picture, you would also have the chance of working together with other fundamental teams, such as the Account Managers one for delivering the best results.
– You don’t give up. You turn all the “No” into new opportunities, react with a positive attitude and convert all the two of spades into successes to achieve when it’s worth it. And like the drop digs into the rock, your perseverance turns your efforts into results.
– Outbrain is an international company, and this means international colleagues, experiences, backgrounds and best practices. You would be able to compare yourself every day with someone else maybe halfway around the world who’s working on the same client you’re approaching in Italy, and share experiences and insights.
Experience and qualifications:
– Min 3/4 years experience in digital adverting sales
– Experience selling marketing or advertising solutions preferably to Brands
– Proven product & solution sales
– Experience of cross-team collaboration
– Fluent written & spoken Italian and English
– Strong organizational and admin skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
If interested please send CV to email@example.com